The Mission of Women’s Health Dynamics is:
- To promote women's health and health care decision-making, through women's health education.
- To provide quality menstrual cycle education for women, educators, students, and health providers, and to enable all to graphically visualize the dynamic nature of the menstrual cycle.
The animated, interactive cd/download, A Woman's World: Discovering the Dynamic Menstrual Cycle, includes:
- Illustrations, both computer graphic and photo, of the anatomy of the female reproductive system
- Animation showing the dynamic cyclic nature of the menstrual cycle in a woman as it goes from the brain to the ovaries to the endometrial lining of the uterus
- Animation of ovulation, nonfertilization and fertilization of the egg with subsequent impact on the endometrial lining of the uterus, fertilization of the egg resulting in
cell division and implantation of the embryo in the endometrial lining
- Graphs with time series of the hormones as they increase and decrease throughout the cycle
- Narration of the script. The script is also at the side of each page enabling the viewer to read as well as hear the narration
Explore this site, learn about the changes women experience, and find
out how to share that information so all women can better understand the ways in which
their bodies work.
Link to Us
Choose the button you want to display on your site,
then copy the code and paste it into a page on your site.
Copy the following code:
<a href="http://www.womenshealthdynamics.com/"><img src="http://www.womenshealthdynamics.com/link-button.jpg" border="0"></a>
Copy following code:
<a href="http://www.womenshealthdynamics.com/"><img src="http://www.womenshealthdynamics.com/logo-link-sm.jpg" border="0"></a>
watched "Discovering the Dynamic Menstrual Cycle" with my teenage daughter. We
both agreed that it was very informative and a terrific learning-tool.
I enjoyed sharing this special moment with my daughter, and learning about
the extraordinary potential of the female anatomy with her. Thank you for
sharing your amazing CD with us."
~ Cindi Baum & daughter
"A Woman's World is an excellent resource for women of all
ages. Dr. Moon has used her creativity to make the physiology
of the female reproductive system tangible, logical and
~ Alison Moriarty Daley, MSN, APRN, PNP-BC
Associate Professor, Yale University School of Nursing
"The CDs are
awesome! The information is clearly and artistically
presented with an opportunity for fun interactive learning. They should
be a welcome addition to teachers, care providers and women of all
ages but particularly to mothers who have difficulty explaining to their
children the wonders of the magnificent but complex natural design of the female body."
~ Kitty Ernst, CNM , MPH, DSc (hon)
Past President, American College of Nurse Midwives
Founder of American Association of Birth Centers